Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Christmas Models, Austin Family Photographer

This past weekend I met up with the Landeros family in Kyle, TX to help me shoot some mock up photos for my Holiday cards...which you'll be seeing some very shortly! I had a blast with this crew...they all are so photogenic! McKenzie is my new favorite...watch out for this girl, she's gonna make it big somewhere someday. Sunny, the ever-so-fabulous momma, is the owner of www.alpinefloristweddings.com . Check her out!!! Thanks for your help guys and hope you like.

Be sure to stay tuned for my Holiday packages and cards for 2009!



These two boys are characters...I swear they are so well behaved and willing to do whatever I asked :) Just my kind of guy.

Can you believe she's only 12? Those big eyes are going to make boys drool.


No comments:

Post a Comment