Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Miss Meredith, Austin Family Photographer

I love my life! This past weekend was perfect...we had a gig at a cute little place on South Congress called Botecellis, then did some photo sessions and saw my momma!!! A girl couldn't ask for more :)

I met the Wolfe family downtown at the Four Seasons for an afternoon session and despite the heat they were full of energy. You gotta be on your toes when you're dealing with 2 year olds :). It's funny bc sometimes I think my clients worry about getting good shots or not since you're technically just following the little ones around since, I mean, at that age who wants to sit still? But low and behold the photos turn out and everyone's happy...I love it! Hope you guys like~

(Click on images to view larger)


My FAV of the day...look at those gorgeous curious eyes.






No comments:

Post a Comment