Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Austin Statesman, Austin Family, Lifestlye and Wedding Photographer

Hey hey!

So I've decided to bite the bullet and start advertising a little in town. I've always gotten 98% of my business through word of mouth and referals but it's time for a change and to make this town aware of the NEW GUY! :) Yep, that's us! Twinty Photography.

I've been very excited becuase I have my first Austin Wedding this coming weekend for an old classmate of mine on campus so I'm finally sowing some Austin roots...or maybe just planting some seeds....whatev!

Anywho, check out the new Ad going into the Austin Statesman Sept 4th (PLUG)! Please go and check it out. Everyone buy a paper and look in the GLOSSY section under Life. The ad will be in full color and featuring some of you! Yea~


Thanks to everyone for the ongoing business and keep spreading the word!!!! New pics to come shortly from this past weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment