Thursday, August 20, 2009

YEEHAW, Austin Family Photography

I heart Texas for many reasons, but one being that everywhere you go it's a very good chance you'll know someone or someone that knows somebody else...haha. So I'd like to think we are all family in a way! This past weekend I met up with my cousin Jill and her soon to be family. Jill and Patrick are getting married in a couple of weekends and we decided to get some fun family photos in Gruene. I can't believe I've never been out there to photograph bc man oh man, it's my new fav place....the rustic backdrops, cool country props and everything in walking distance= Awesomeness!

Here are some of my favs from the session. The boys were so much fun....I love it when guys don't act too cool for photos...these guys looked ruggedly handsome and of course Miss Jill was the perfect cowgirl to have in the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment