Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Holiday Session update, Austin Family Photographer

So, October is almost here and if you haven't booked your Holiday session then you might be outta luck....I only have a few slots left in Portland/Corpus Christi, Midland and Dallas. If you're in Houston email me for availability. For those in Austin I still have some dates available so just send me a quick email and we'll figure something out.

Anywho, I thought I'd refresh everyone's memories with the packages this year and prices for individual orders for cards. All of my 2009 card designs are on my facebook page or on my BLOG. I will be posting some 2008 designs as well and a couple of newbies for this year very soon so stay Tuned.

Back to the basics: $150
5 edited imagescard design
ALL digital negatives on a cd

OR

BUILD YOUR OWN PACKAGE: for only $299 (regular price $425)
Everything inlcuded in the basic package
PLUS 5 additional edited images (10 total)
ALL digital negatives

Plus choose 2 (two) additional items from the following fabulous list:
8x8 10pg Layflat Book
10x10 Gallery Wrap Canvas
10x10 or 11x14 Canvas on Matboard
(3) 7x5 Spiral Tented Desk Calendars
(50) Double Sided Glossy Cards in 4x8 and 5x7
(25) Folded 5x7 Glossy Cards


Stocking Stuffer prices:
$75- (50) Double sided Glossy cards in 4x8 or 5x7
$50-(25) Folded 5x7 Glossy cards


I'm really excited about all of my locations this year and prop ideas so be ready for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment