Monday, September 14, 2009

Mr. Gus!, Austin Senior Photographer

SO I'm a little behind on some posts but I've got some cool exciting news to share... I am a MENTOR...Woohoo! My new little "Mentee" Fresh intern has arrived and is uber smart and fantastic! Miss Carsen is a Junior at Westlake High and has decided to use me as a mentor for one of her independent studies this session...I'm so flattered! So if we have a shoot over the next couple of months you'll probably see this cute eccentric Austinite following us around helping out so please make her feel welcome! Thanks girl!

On another note, I met Gus a couple of weekends ago at the Frio River during our show with Gary P. Nunn and Nate Kipp. My newfound best bud was eager to help out once I filled him in on a possible shoot that following week-which I so happened to need a model :) He's got the camera in the palm of his hands :) Thanks Gus, can't wait to show you the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment