Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NEW BLOG!!!

Alrighty folks, it's 2010 and time to update this Company's look, feel and overall essence of Photography! I've been wanting to do an overhaul on my blog and website for a while and for now was able to get the BLOG going...next thing to tackle will be the website. BUT, I love it and I hope you will too so from now on head on over to the new site www.twintyphotography.com/blog

Please Subscribe to this new site so you will receive updated posts and what not. It's located in the top menu bar to the very right. I'll be using this site to post anything and everything like new specials and things going on in the lives of Amy and I as far as photography is concerned. I'm also on facebook so please find me on there and friend me if you'd like. Thanks for all of you blog stalkers...now come on over to the new world :)

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and want to say thank you! What an enjoyable time looking
    through so many Entertainment sites. Thanks for sharing
    Pepperfry Coupons
    Paytm Mall Coupons
    MMT Flight Offers
    Nykaa Coupons

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really informative blog for students, Drone services west palm beach keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete