Monday, March 8, 2010

Brittanie, Austin Senior Photographer

Miss Brittanie was so much fun to photograph this past weekend. Lucky for me, their football team lost so we got to keep her portrait session and it was a great day to be out and about on the town. They came all the way from my hometown of Portland, Texas! That's right goooooo Wildcats!

I took her over to the Cathedral of Junk....I know I know, it's my favorite place it seems but it's such a cool place and a hidden treasure for those that live here. Then we headed downtown and out to Mueller airport. She rocked all my locations like I knew she would and Amy and I couldn't wait to get home and look at the images. Hope you guys like! Congrats in everything you do Brittanie!








Mom, I think it's time your Texas girl needs some cowboy boots...she's a natural.


No comments:

Post a Comment