Wednesday, July 15, 2009

June and Carl, Austin Wedding Photographer

They sound like that country love song "Johnny and June" and are just as cute as a button! June was a former Assistant Principal in Katy, TX at my momma's school and I know my mom is going to miss her, as well as the rest of the Rhoads crew but she's now a new Principal in the Dallas area. WOOHOO, way to go Junebug!

Let's see, this past January, I believe, Carl made a surprise visit to Katy to propose over the morning announcements at the elementary school where June worked and Amy and I had the privilege to film and photo the whole thing...it's was just way to precious to describe so hopefully I can upload the video to show you guys. They got married in Arlington this past weekend and at this adorable place called Green Oaks. Everyone looks lovely and can I just say how much I LOVE day weddings!!! Congrats you two! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!
Carl's Granny is the life of the party! This is one of my favorite pictures that I feel expresses real true happiness! Makes me smile.



The first time they met was at the Frio River last summer and what a memorable moment it was for the both of them...they played the same song they met to as their first dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment