Monday, July 27, 2009

Cathedral of Junk session, Austin Family Photographer

I'm a little late for this post but back in April or so after living in Austin a couple of months I met one of my old highschool buds at Torchy's....awesome taco place, and she then starting spouting off all these uber cool places I have to see in Austin that only the locals know about ya know? Well to our amazement I told her what Amy and I wanted to do for our first music video and she gave me the PERFECT location called the Cathedral of Junk. This man has been building on it for like 20 years or something and it's in his backyard....so stinking unique! GO check it out and leave a tip!

So, when an Austin client of mine called to do some family pics last month I knew just where to go. They were so cute and can't wait to take pics with the new addition to the family as well!
I just love all the colors and reflective pieces in this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment