Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Urban E:Session in Dallas, TX, Austin Engagement Photographer

What do I say about this couple...only that they were Awesome! Their good friend, whom I use to work with, contacted me a while back about getting them the perfect engagement present...ME! So we started discussing areas and ideas and Deep Ellum and White Rock just popped out at us and I think were Perfect for the occasion. Check out their pics below and click on the images to view larger. Thanks Chuck and Molly...I had a blast and thanks for driving us around everywhere. I just got an Iphone so maybe I won't get lost anymore :)

We got a Great view of downtown Dallas from....I'll never tell :) It's our new little secret. Thanks Chuck.


How glamorous do they look? I told them to strike a pose and walla :) LOVE IT. Killer shoes Molly...I'm such a sucker for fun heels.






This wall has every color imaginable splatter-painted on one side...on the other is another colorful design. Deep Ellum truly has some artistic backdrops.

My First Trolley Ride....thanks guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment