Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Senior 09: Malin, Austin Senior Photographer

This shoot made me so happy this past Monday... I do have to say sometimes I am really creative :). Malin gave me such good ideas and was willing to do any of them...which I love! I think she is super cool and is such a down to earth Austin girl...who is moving off to Boston pretty soon. Texas will miss you my dear.

Anywho, with that being said, here are a couple of images from her shoot around downtown Austin. Oh ya, and props to her momma who was there to wipe the sweat of her daughter's brow and fix her hair when needed....now that's a loving MOM :)
I have been dying to shoot on this wall...I pass by it all the time on 35 and who would ever know it was a lingerie store :)...except for you now.

Another idea I've been wanting to do is the whole "packing your luggage, hitting the road for collage" vibe and after talking to Malin about what she was looking for we just knew it was a perfect fit.

The coolest coffee shop on the lake...how perfect is that?

2 comments:

  1. So precious!!! Great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful and so Malin! Thank you for sharing!!

    Lots of love to the Rawl family,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete