Monday, May 11, 2009

Bride with a pistol, Twinty Bridals

HOTNESS ALERT:

I am soooo excited to finally post these pictures. Jennifer was by far my most creative bride to take bridal portraits and man did they turn out great if I say so myself. Isn't a bride with a gun every man's fantasy...or nightmare? :)haha.

Anywho, here they are.
I'm very excited about my large prints. She ordered a 16x20 for the reception and I think it turned out just gorgeous....image on right from reception.

This is my favorite picture just because it reminds me of our hometown Midland at the Moon Tower...shout out!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing as always. JEN...you rock as a bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree my sister rocks as a bride. Shes the most beautiful bride i've ever seen! =] You did an amazing job April i love your work.

    Danielle Z

    ReplyDelete