Monday, January 25, 2010

Valentine's session, Austin Family Photographer

Can you feel the love in the air??? Well it's that time of year to grab the ones you love and come get your pictures taken by Amy and me :)

Baby Luke is one happy boy surrounded by all these lovely ladies...but he likes to give the oh so cool boy looks like it doesn't phase him . This family was a hoot to shoot, they reminded me of Amy and I on a phtooshoot, full of energy and exuding happiness. We met up at the Domain here in Austin and I just love it out there on a Sunday afternoon. You should try it sometime, they usually have live music and great people watching...not to mention the best store ever...Forever 21 :)


Don't you just love his tongue?







These girls are so smitten over their little brother it was too presh!I handed the girls these lollipops about to go into my spiel of what to do with them and walla...they already had it figured out :)



Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment