Monday, November 23, 2009

Poth Rehearsal Dinner

Hey blogger family. It's Amy and it's my turn to tell you all about a little shoot I did...my first "solo" gig without April. Now most of the time I will tell you that April and I do EVERYTHING together but there are those few times that we do things on our own. Our friends Poppy and Wes, you all know them to be the oh so fabulous couple we did engagements for and were blogged about by greylikesweddings, were married a couple of weekends ago. April was a bridesmaid and so Poppy asked me to tag along and represent TWINty Photography at the dinner rehearsal. I'm so excited I got to be part of such a special day for them. There were so many cute pics I decided to just make one big collage. I love you guys....drumroll please!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment