Monday, November 9, 2009

Beautiful Bridals, Austin Wedding Photographer

I have been planning and waiting to shoot Courney's bridals for EVER it seems like and the wedding is finally ALMOST here. From a wedding in Corpus, then to Mexico, now back to Corpus I can't wait!

I just adore these pictures. Growing up in Portland, TX we were racking our brains on where to shoot for this session and I didn't know much about Corpus but Portland is a little small with only so many spots for bridals so we ventured into downtown not knowing what to expect but knowing they wanted some pictures in front of this gorgeous cathedral and I wanted sailboats :). It's too funny to see client's reactions sometimes to locations I choose. Not many people would think a rundown wall with trash around is very glamorous but when you look at the overall beauty of a gorgeous bride up against something more urban/grunge I think it makes the beauty pop even more :). Thanks for trusting me you guys because I think you looked STUNNING!










1 comment: