Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Carla's Maternity, Austin Photographer

I gotta say, it's nice to switch up the scenery from holiday shoots and what better way to break the cycle than with a not your "everyday" photo shoot....MATERNITY. It's become so popular nowadays and I still have family members, friends, and grandparents who question, "Now what exactly are you doing?". It makes me laugh when people associate maternity with nudie pictures....haha.

I guess I've always been on the side of the fence that sees 'Belly Pics' as beautiful and unique. So everyone lets get with the times and enjoy the next couple of posts.

I shot two beautiful ladies this past weekend in Dallas. Carla, my anthropologie hippie, is a mix of that vintage glam with a splash of hippie. The whole week before all I could think about was a field and her cute little hippie headbands. But when I got there we went digging around in her AMAZING closet and picked out like the first couple of AWESOME pieces and went with that because Amy and I were just in lala land thinking of all the different things we could cram into this 1.5 hour session :) Needless to say, we got some fabulous pics and I didn't even get my hippie headband...hey what can i say, we're maturing. We headed over to her grandparents' estate and found everything we needed...I can't believe they had the opportunity to grow up in such an amazing place! Love ya Carla! We had an absolute blast and can't wait to come back and meet Hunter in March.










3 comments:

  1. By far one of the prettiest maternity pics Ive ever seen!! way to go girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are AMAZING! I cant wait to have another one so you can do my pics :-) We will schedule some more family pictures (2yr. old pics for Jax) soon! - Amber Allen

    ReplyDelete