Thursday, October 29, 2009

Having A Ball, Midland, TX

Ball Pops - "little round treats for every occasion"

Midland's first cake ball catering company owned and operated by Becky Brockett and Leslie Neatherlin. If you're wondering what they are here's how I would explain it...the outside is hard like hardened icing with a moist cake on the inside....get it? Mmmmmm
These girls were so gracious to make me some of these delicious treats to hand out to my clients this past weekend for our Holiday Mini sessions...and they were a HIT!
They have TONS of different choices to choose from plus they offer appetizers and more for those tailgating parties. Check em out and put your orders in for your OCCASION soon! Thanks girls...wish you were in Austin I would have my frig stuffed. Mini session recaps coming soon so stay tuned.















No comments:

Post a Comment