Friday, March 6, 2009

Starting a blog...lord help me

Alrighty...here it is, I'm going to try my hardest to keep this updated with photos so this way I don't have to do so on my website.
These past couple of months have been nuts trying to find jobs and make the move to Austin but I can officially say we're here and about to move into our apartment next week...woohoo.
So, back to Photography. If you're in the Austin area and would like Senior pics shoot me an email and I'll give the first Senior who responds a free shoot with your digital negatives. I'm still serving clients in the Dallas/ Ft Worth areas so don't forget about me!
Here are some family pics I got to do of an old clammate of mine and his amazingly beautiful family.

Mr. Jax is the coolest little guy you'll meet with the most beautiful natural red hair... I have a new found love for red-heads :)

These senior pics were so much fun because I got to do some of a couple...mind you I took WAY more pictures of the girl but hey you can only hold a guy's attention span for so long before they get bored being an uber-model :). Presenting the fabulous Miss Lauren! Thank guys!
















































1 comment: